Owatonna, Minnesota, Orphanage and Books about Life in the Orphanage
- Orphanage Museum web site – http://www.orphanagemuseum.com
- City of Owatonna web site – http://www.ci.owatonna.mn.us/
- Award winning video/DVD “The Children Remember” – Life at the State Public School for Dependent and Neglected Children” 87 minute documentary film. 2002. The documentary was funded in part by the Minnesota Historical Society’s Grants-in-Aid Program, and by corporate and individual donations. The video or DVD is available from the Orphanage Museum web site or call 1-507-444-4321.
- Boy from C-11 Case #9164, A Memoir – by historian Harvey Ronglien.
To order, write: Boy From C-11, PO Box 925 Owatonna, MN, 55060.
- No Tears Allowed – book by orphan Eva Carlson Jensen
Available from Sandy Dinse
8251 Eighth Street Southwest
Owatonna , MN 55060
- Patty’s Journey – book by orphan Donna Scott Norling
with afterward by Priscilla Ferguson Clement
Published by University of Minnesota Press
111 Third Avenue South, Suite 290
Minneapolis , MN 55401-2520
- While the Locust Slept – book by Native American orphan Peter (Jim) Razor
Published by the Minnesota Historical Society Press.
Available at Amazon and Barnes and Nobel